Apart from her music, American- Haitian world musician Phyllisia Ross is one who barely reveals much about herself, but holds a lot to discover about her.
- Phyllisia Ross has lived her entire life as a musician, right from as early as 3 years, when she started living her dream. From 16, she pursued music as a serious profession.
- Ross uses music as an instrument of learning and expression
- Ross speaks and sings in 3 languages English, French and Creole
- She plays the Guitar and Piano.
- She holds a Degree in Biology from University of Miami, and has overtime equipped herself with Business skills so as to master how to handle her career.
- She entirely produces her whole music from writing, singing and videos too through her own company, “Every song hold something I contribute at one point,” she explains.
- Ross doesn’t limit herself, she makes music of various genres; from R&B, Pop, Kizomba, Reggae and others.